FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 shocks improve the Toyota Tacoma platform by eliminating the vehicle’s forward rake, providing a level ride height without hindering droop travel while also increasing the suspension articulation of your truck.
FOX shocks provide the versatility required to float over rough terrain without feeling disconnected and improve on-road manners while you remain comfortable and in control.
- 2.5" impact-extruded and CNC-machined 6061-T6 Type III anodized aluminum body
- Application-specific springs
- 7/8" hard chrome-plated steel shafts
- Vehicle-specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system: main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- 2.5" smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir with Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster
- Unlock all travel available in jounce and droop positions
- Maximize comfort and control through any terrain
- Remote reservoirs are mounted to clear agressive tires at full lock
- Maintain optimal ride height with wide-range preload adjustment
- Provides a 2-3” lift with aftermarket upper control arms and a 2" lift with stock upper control arms
- Vehicle specific springs enhance articulation and increase stability