Get your new Silverado/Sierra 3500/3500HD in the air with a suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. This high quality 6 inch lift kit gives you enough fender well clearance to fit up to 35 inch tires. Once installed this kit will give your Silverado/Sierra a great new aggressive look.
Extended steering knuckles and a multi piece sub frame are the foundation of this Silverado/Sierra 3500/3500HD lift kit. The steering knuckles keep the vehicle in alignment with needing to drop the upper control arms. The three-piece sub frame (two cross members and a heavy duty skid plate) make installation make easier than when installing a 1 piece sub frame kit.
Also included in this is a torsion bar crossmember skid plate for added protection on your undercarriage. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. All front bump stop are relocated to maintain their factory specs. The rear of the vehicle is lifted using 4 inch (used to level the Silverado/Sierra 3500/3500HD) cast iron lift blocks and extended u-bolts.
- 6 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Added tire clearance for larger tires
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame w/heavy duty skid plates
- All front and rear bump stops are relocated
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 2011-Present Chevrolet Silverado 3500/3500HD 4WD
- 2011-Present GMC Sierra 3500/3500HD 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5 inch back spacing or less are required
- Average Install Time: 8-10 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 6 Inches Front/4 Inches Rear
- Includes: 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Lower skid plate, 1) Torsion bar cross member skid plate, 2) Sway bar endlinks, 2) Upper front shock conversion brackets, 2) Lower shock/bump stop relocation brackets, 2) Front sway bar end link lower mounts, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Upper front bump stop relocation brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4 inch cast iron lift blocks, 1) Rear brake line relocating kit, 4) SX8000 Shocks