When purchasing a Silverado/Sierra 2500HD lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's 2500HD lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability.
This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 4 inch cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the Silverado/Sierra 2500HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the 3-piece sub frame strengthen and stabilize the front end.
- 6 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit (w/ 3-Piece Sub Frame) and SX8000 Shocks
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Only fits 2007-2010 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end
- Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak
- Factory rims will Not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5 inches or less wheel off set is required
- Exhaust modification may be required on models with gas engines
- Average Install Time: 8-10 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 6 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4 inch cast iron lift blocks, 1) Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks