When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 33 inch tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country Silverado/Sierra 1500 4 inch lift kit. This lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 3 inch cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the Silverado/Sierra. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment.
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks w/ One-Piece Sub Frame
- Simple bolt-on installation
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 1999-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5 inches wheel offset of less is required
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front/4 Inches Rear
- Includes: 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 3 inch cast iron lift blocks, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 1) Brakeline relocating kit and required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks