Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Strong suspension lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability.
This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 3 inch cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the Silverado/Sierra. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Strong Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks and Multi-Piece Sub Frame
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 1999-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5 inches wheel offset of less is required
- Will Not fit models equipeed with Stabilitrak
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front/4 Inches Rear
- Includes: 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 3 inch cast iron lift blocks, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, Hardware bags, 4) SX8000 Shocks