Tuff Country 4 inch suspension lift kit for the Silverado/Sierra 1500 is designed to make lifting your vehicle simple and affordable. This easy to install suspension lift kit uses new tubular control arms (with poly bushings) and upper strut spacers to lift the front of your Silverado/Sierra 1500 3 inch and cast iron rear block with extended u-bolts lift the rear 2 inches (removes 1 inch factory block). Also included are differential drops. New struts or shocks are not required (rear shock relocating brackets included).
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry (they really do!). All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest leveling kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Upper Control Arm Drop / Strut Spacer Kit
- No Drilling Required to Install
- Requires new rims with 4.5 inch backspacing
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- New shocks or struts not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD (fits models with aluminum OE upper control arms or stamped 2 piece steel arms)
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD (fits models with aluminum OE upper control arms or stamped 2 piece steel arms)
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5 inches or less wheel back spacing is required
- Excludes vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control
- Fits models equipped with Aluminum OE Upper Control Arms or Stamped Two Piece Steel Upper Control Arms
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front/2 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Upper Strut Spacers, 2) Rear Upper Shock Brackets, 2) 3 inch Cast Iron Blocks (replaces factory 1 inch blocks), 4) Extended U-bolts, Hardware Bag and Poly Bushings for Control Arms, 4) SX8000 Shocks