Fit up to 33 inch tires on your Toyota Tacoma with this 4 inch suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. This performance version of their 4 inch lift kit uses upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for greater suspension travel, extreme durabilty and elimination of binding that ball joints can cause.
Upper strut spacer team with the control arms to lift the your truck's front end while keeping it in proper geometry. The rear end is raised by inserting cast iron lift blocks between the axle and rear leaf springs. Extended u-bolts are included. Rear extended shocks are required to install this lift kit properly.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry (they really do!). All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch Tacoma Uni-Ball Lift Kit w/ SX6000 Rear Shocks
- Upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for added suspension travel and durability
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- 30 to 35 percent more articulation than standard ball joints
- Uses upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained, extended rear shocks required
- Allows use of 33 inch tires
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2005-Present Toyota Tacoma 4WD and PreRunner (Excludes TRD Pro)
- New extended shocks are required for this lift kit
- Excludes Tacoma TRD Pro
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front / 2 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Upper Control Arms w/ Uni-Ball joints, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Upper strut pre-load spacers, 2) Rear cast iron lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Hardware bag, 2) SX6000 Rear Shocks