Want to lift your Dodge Ram and get the best possible ride and handling? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Dodge Ram Long Arm Lift Kits are your answer!
This lift kit is designed to lift your Dodge Ram 4.5 inches using the long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and better suspension articulation.
Both upper and lower arms use greasable, rebuildable flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. Replacement front coil springs lift the front of the Ram, cast iron blocks lift the rear. A track bar relocating bracket, drop pitman arm and front sway bar relocating brackets ensure everything is aligned properly. All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kit.
- 4.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit w/ Coil Springs and SX8000 Shocks
- Allows use of 36 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuff Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg's lift kits
- Pitman arm and track bar relocating bracket included
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD (Built July 1, 2007 and Later)
- 2007-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD (Built July 1, 2007 and Later)
- Vehicles with 2 piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop P/N 20824D
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 36 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 2 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) 4.5 inch coil springs, 2) Lower Control Arms, 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Long Arm Mounting Brackets, 1) track bar bracket, 2) Upper sway bar drop brackets, 2) 2 inch cast iron rear lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 1) Hardware bar, 1) Poly and sleeve kit, 1) Pitman arm, 4) SX8000 Shocks