The Jeep Wrangler was made to perform on and off-road. Add a 3 inch Tuff Country suspension lift kit to your Wrangler and improve the performance and get an aggressive look. Once installed you can fit up to 35 inch tires, which will give you additional ground clearance to help dodge those obstacles on your next off-road adventure.
This Tuff Country kit includes front and rear EZ-Ride extended coil springs which are designed to perform well off-road, but maintain a near factory ride. Other components include a rear track bar drop bracket for proper alignment, extended front and rear bump stops to keep your suspension from over extending, front sway bar extended end links to keep your sway bar at the right angle and rear coils spring isolators.
- 3 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit
- Affordable and easy to install suspension lift
- Front and Rear EZ-Ride Coil Springs for a great ride
- Rear track bar drop bracket for proper alignment
- Extended front sway bar end links
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (4-Door)
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Amount of Lift: 3 Inch Front / 2.5 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front EZ-Ride coil springs, 2) Rear EZ-Ride coil springs , 1) Rear track bar drop bracket, 2) Front extended sway bar links, 2) Rear extended bump stops, 2) Front extended bump stops, 2) Upper rear coil spring isolators, 2) Hardware bags