Get added tire clearance for 36 inch tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford F250 lift kit. This 6 inch Ford F250 lift kit uses new front EZ-Ride leafs springs, rear cast iron 5.5 inch (3 inch wide) blocks (replaces factory blocks) and rear add-a-leafs to lift your truck.
Front axle pivot brackets with adjustable cam-bolt and drop pitman arm keeps the proper alignment. Front sway bar drop brackets eliminate any bind on the front sway bars. Brake line extension brackets, poly spring and shackle bushings are also included in this F250 lift kit.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry (they really do!). All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 6 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Ford EZ-Ride front leaf springs
- Axle pivot brackets includes camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 36 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1988-1996 Ford F250 4WD w/ Diesel/V10/460 Gas Engines
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 36 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 6 Inch Front / 5 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam bolts), 1) Drop Pitman Arm, (2) 5.5 inch Cast Iron Rear Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 2) Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Front Brake Line Extension Brackets, 1) Rear Brake Line Extension Bracket 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware Bag, 1) Cross Member, 4) Poly Shackle Bushings, 4) SX8000 Shocks