Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit.
Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits and leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Get a superior ride with the EZ-Ride leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
- 6 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks (Fits Models w/ 52 Inch Long Rear Springs)
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with EZ-Ride leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Recommended for small block engines only
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
- 1988-1991 Chevrolet Suburban 1/2 Ton 4WD w/ 52 Inch Long Rear Springs
- 1988-1991 Chevrolet Blazer 4WD w/ 52 Inch Long Rear Springs
- 1988-1991 GMC Suburban 1/2 Ton 4WD w/ 52 Inch Long Rear Springs
- 1988-1991 GMC Jimmy 4WD w/52 Inch Long Rear Springs
- Average Install Time: 5 to 7 hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Includes: 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) EZ-Ride rear leaf springs, 1) Steering Arm, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 1) Sway bar drop kit, 1) Brake line extension kit, Hardware bag, 8) Spring eye bolts, 4) SX8000 Shocks