Gain additional tire clearance for 35 inch tires and replace your front and rear springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country EZ-Ride Dodge W150/W250 truck and Ramcharger lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
Also includes new front and rear u-bolts, transfer case drop kit and brake line relocating brackets. Once installed this lift kit will allow use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 6 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with EZ-Ride leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1974.5-1977 Dodge Truck 1/2 Ton/3/4 Ton 4WD W150/W250
- 1974.5-1977 Dodge Ramcharger 1/2 Ton/3/4 Ton 4WD
- Factory front and rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Will not fit with diesel engine
- Included steering block only fits with Dana 44 front axle
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 6 Inch Front / 6 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front leaf springs, 2) Rear leaf springs, 1) Steering Block, 4) Rear u-bolts, 3) Front u-bolts, 2) Front axle bolts, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 2) Brakeline relocationg kit, 2) Axle shims and required hardware