Get additional tire clearance to fit 37 inch tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Dodge Ram 6 inch lift kit. This Dodge lift kit uses new front coil springs to lift the front end 6 inches. Rear cast iron blocks lift the rear of the Ram. Extended upper and lower control arms w/poly bushings, a track bar relocating bracket and drop pitman arm to ensure everything is aligned properly.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 6 Inch Lift Kit with Coil Springs
- Upper and lower control arms included to maintain proper alignment
- New replacement coil springs
- Pitman arm included
- Bolt-on installation
- New track bar bracket included
- Allows use of 37 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Powder coated components
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2009-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- Vehicles with 2 piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop P/N 20824D
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 37 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 6 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) 6 Inch Coil Springs, 2) Upper control arms, 2) Lower control arms, 1) track bar bracket, 2) Upper sway bar drop brackets, 2) 4 inch cast iron rear lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 1) Hardware bar, 1) Poly and sleeve kit, 1) Pitman arm