When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market.
Gain additional tire clearance to fit 35 inch tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country Silverado/Sierra 1500HD 6 inch lift kit. This lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 4 inch cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the Silverado/Sierra.
Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the one-piece subframe strengthen and stabilize the front end. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 6 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500HD 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5 inches or less wheel off set is required
- Average Install Time: 8-10 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 6 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 2) Lateral compression arms with mounts, 1) Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4 inch cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit and required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks