Gain additional tire clearance to fit 33 inch tires and get a great new off-road look with this Tuff Country 54900 Toyota Tacoma lift kit. New replacement heavy duty steering knuckles eliminate the need for ball joint spacers. Upper ball joints and bearings are pressed into the new knuckles.
Upper coil / strut spacers are used to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. Replacement struts are not required. A lower subframe drops the lower control arms while stabilizing the front end with its one-piece design. Cast iron lift blocks lift the rear of the Tacoma.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry (they really do!). All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 5 Inch Tacoma Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Rear Shocks
- Tuff Country P/N 54900 includes heavy duty replacement spindles
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- One-piece subframe for added strength
- Allows use of 33 inch tires
- Upper ball joints and bearings pressed into new spindles
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD and PreRunner
- Will not fit with 4 cylinder engine
- This kit is designed to fit with ABS brakes. Vehicles without ABS brakes require optional ABS plugs
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5 inch back spacing or less is required
- Extended shocks required
- Fits with automatic hubs only (excludes vehicles with manual hubs)
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 5 Inches Front / 4 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Front strut spacers, 2) Replacement steering knuckles, 1) One-piece subframe, 2) Front differential brackets, 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 1) Steering shaft extension, 2) Rear cast iron lift blocks, 4) U-bolts, 1) Hardware bag, 2) SX8000 Rear Shocks