Tuff Country's Uni-Ball lift kit for the Nissan Titan XD will allow for use of up to 35 inch tires (with major trimming) and gives additional fender clearance. This 4 inch lift kit uses upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for greater suspension travel, extreme durabilty and elimination of binding that regular ball joints can cause. The rear is lifted using 2 inch lift block and extended u-bolts. Installation is straight forward with no holes to drill.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch Titan Lift Kit w/ Uni-Ball Control Arms and SX8000 Shocks
- Upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for added suspension travel and durability
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- 30 to 35 percent more articulation than standard ball joints
- No drilling, cutting or welding required, simple installation
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front stock struts can be retained
- Extended shocks or shock extensions required
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2016-Present Nissan Titan XD 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Front struts can be retained
- Tuff Country recommends a 33 inch x 12.5 inch tire (no trimming required on most tire / wheel combos, over 9 inches wide rims may rub slightly) or 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with trimming) with a wheel that has a back spacing of 5 inches less. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended
- Includes ProX4 models
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch (no trimming required on most tire / wheel combos) or 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with major trimming)
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 5 inches or less
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front / 2 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Uni-Ball upper control ams, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Pre-load spacers, 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear brake cable drop brackets, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Extended U-bolts, 1) Hardware bag, 2) Rear SX8000 Shocks