This high performance version of the Tuff Country 4 inch lift kit for the Dodge Ram features ultra durable uni-ball upper control arms. These arms keep the front end in the proper geometry while being much more durable than those that use standard ball joints. These high quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints also help to reduce an binding that standard ball joints can cause and also increase suspension travel.
Designed to allow up to 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires on your Dodge Ram 1500 truck, this lift kit uses a combination of new upper control arms and coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while maintaining factory geometry. Also include for the front end are sway bar drop brackets and bump stop relocation brackets. The rear end is raised using rear coil spring spacers.
Once installed this lift kit will maintain a factory ride while giving additional tire clearance to fit larger tires. Quality components, simple bolt-on installation and a limited lifetime warranty make this a tough kit to beat. This product is proudly made in the USA, many other brands are not.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch Uni-Ball Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for added suspension travel and durability
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- 30 to 35 Percent more articulation than standard ball joints
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Upper control arms maintain proper front end geometry for precise alignment
- No drilling or cutting required, simple bolt-on installation
- Includes new relocated bump stops
- Steel components for strength, powder coated for durability
- Front and rear coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
- Factory length rear shocks must be replaced with longer shocks
- The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended
- Rims with backspacing of 5.5 inches or less are required for installation of tires wider than stock width
- Excludes Rebel models
- Will not fit with rear air ride suspension
- Excludes 3.6 V6 models
- Excludes Mega Cab models
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 5.5 Inches or less
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 2.25 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front upper coil spring spacers, 2) Strut Pre-load spacers, 2) Uni-Ball upper control arms (w/poly bushings), 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear coil spring spacers, 2) Front bump stops, 2) Front bump stop relocation brackets 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks