Tuff Country's Uni-Ball lift kit for the Toyota Tundra will allow for use of up to 35 inch tires (with minor trimming) and gives additional fender clearance. This performance version of their 4 inch lift kit uses upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for greater suspension travel, extreme durabilty and elimination of binding that regular ball joints can cause.
The rear is lifted using 2 inch lift block and extended u-bolts. Installation is straight forward with no holes to drill. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 4 Inch Tundra Uni-Ball Lift Kit w/ Extended Rear Shock Brackets
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires (with no trimming required) or 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with minor trimming of body mounts)
- Upper control arms w/uni-ball joints for added suspension travel and durability
- High quality teflon-lined FK uni-ball joints
- 30 to 35 percent more articulation than standard ball joints
- Eliminates binding caused by standard ball joints
- No drilling, cutting or welding required, simple installation
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Extended shocks or shock extensions required
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-Present Toyota Tundra 4WD/2WD (Excludes TRD Pro)
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Front struts can be retained
- Tuff Country recommends a 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires (with no trimming required) or 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with minor trimming of the body mounts) with a wheel that has a back spacing of 5.5 inches or less. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
- Excludes TRD Pro
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front / 2 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Uni-Ball upper control ams, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Pre-load spacers, 2) Sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear brake cable drop brackets, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Extended U-bolts, 1) Hardware bag, 2) Rear Shock Extension Brackets