Get additional tire clearance to fit 33 inch tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country Ford Bronco 4 inch lift kit. This Ford lift kit includes new front coil springs and rear leaf springs to lift your Bronco.
Also included in this Performance version is a track bar relocating bracket and 4 degree C-Bushings to keep proper front end alignment. Poly track bar and radius arm bushings are included to replace factory rubber bushings.
- 4 Inch Performance Lift Kit With Rear Leaf Springs and SX8000 Shocks
- Coil springs give comfortable ride, yet durable enough for off-road
- Includes radius arm drop brackets, c-bushings, strut arm and track arm bushings
- Trackbar relocating bracket included
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1978-1978 Ford Bronco 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Coil Springs (EZ-Ride), 2) Radius Arm Drop Brackets, 1) Track Bar Relocating Bracket, 1) Drop Pitman Arm, 1) Front and Rear Brake Line Extension Kit, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Rear Leaf Springs, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) C-Bushings (4 degree), 4) Radius Arm Bushings, 4) Track Bar Bushings and Sleeves, 4) SX8000 Shocks