Tuff Country P/N 44900 Wrangler lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All lift kits are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country's Jeep Wrangler 4 inch suspension lift kit uses new EZ-Ride coil spring to maintain a comfortable ride and great off-road performance. Lower extended control arms help to maintain proper alignment.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Wrangler EZ-Ride coil springs for a comfortable ride
- Transfer case drop included
- Extended lower control arms for proper alignment
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front EZ-Ride coil springs, 2) Rear EZ-Ride coil springs, 1) Drop Pitman Arm, 1) Front track bar bracket, 1) Rear track bar bracket, 2) Rear sway bar endlinks, 2) Front extended control arms, 2) Rear extended control arms, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 1) Hardware bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks