Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Jeep lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country lift kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit.
Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country Jeep lift kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
This Jeep lift kit includes EZ-Flex control arms unique design and function that deliver the best highway driveability available in performance control arms. The specialized design minimizes stress on frame and axle mounts, and results in greater axle movement.
Bushing and sleeve design provides the best highway steering control and minimizes darting and road wander. Simple adjustments to EZ-Flex Arms will help eliminate most drive line vibration.
- 4 Inch EZ-Flex Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- The ultimate system for the off-road enthusist
- EZ-Flex control arms allow maximum articulation
- No vibration problems that are associated with other systems
- Pitman arm included
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Install Time: 5 to 7 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: (2) EZ-Ride coil springs - front, (2) EZ-Ride coil springs - rear, (2) Track bar bracket (front and rear), (2) Sway bar endlinks, (3) EZ-Flex lower control arms (w/poly bushings), (1) Pitman arm, (1) Transfer case drop kit, (1) Hardware bag, (1) Pitman arm, 4) SX8000 Shocks