This Tuff Country Ford Ranger 4 inch lift kit gives you additional tire clearance to fit larger tires and cool new look. Engineered to give the highest quality and best value this Ford Ranger lift kit is the one to beat. New front coil springs and rear add-a-leafs are used to lift your Ranger.
While radius arm drop brackets, drop pitman arm, axle pivot brackets (with camber adjustment bolts) and sway bar drops keeps everything proper aligned. By using a camber adjustment bolt minus 2.5 to plus 2.5 degrees of adjustment is added. This Ranger lift kit allows for a precise front end alignment and better tire wear.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Gain additional tire clearance
- Axle pivot brackets includes camber adjustment bolts for precise alignment
- EZ-Ride front coil springs
- Allows use of 31 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 31 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Coil Springs, 2) Axle Pivot Brackets, 1) Drop Pitman Arm, 2) Radius Arm Brackets, 2) Swaybar Drop Brackets, 1) Cam-bolts and washers, 4) U-bolts, 1) Brake line extension bracket, 4) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks