Get added tire clearance for 35 inch tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford F250 lift kit. This 4 inch Ford F250 lift kit uses new front EZ-Ride leafs springs, rear cast iron 4 inch (3 inches wide) blocks (replaces factory blocks) to lift your truck.
Front axle pivot brackets with adjustable cam-bolts and a drop pitman arm keep the proper alignment. Front sway bar drop brackets eliminate any bind on the front sway bars. Brake line extension brackets, poly spring and shackle bushings are also included in this F250 lift kit. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 4 Inch Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks (Fits Models w/ 351 Engine)
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Ford EZ-Ride front leaf springs
- Axle pivot brackets includes camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1980-1987 Ford F250 4WD w/ 351 Engine
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam bolts), 2) 4 Inch Cast Iron Rear Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 1) Drop Pitman Arm (not shown in image) 2) Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Front Brake Line Extension Brackets, 1) Rear Brake Line Extension Bracket, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) Poly Shackle Bushings, 4) SX8000 Shocks