Gain additional tire clearance for 33 inch tires and replace your front springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country EZ-Ride Dodge Truck/Ramcharger lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
Also includes new rear u-bolts and brake line relocating brackets. Once installed this lift kit will allow use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ Rear Springs and SX8000 Shocks
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with EZ-Ride leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1969-1993 Dodge Truck 1/2 Ton/3/4 Ton 4WD
- 1969-1993 Dodge Ramcharger 1/2 Ton/3/4 Ton 4WD
- Factory front and rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Will not fit with diesel engine
- Included steering block only fits with Dana 44 front axle
- Average Install Time: 7 to 9 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front leaf springs, 2) Rear leaf springs, 1) Steering Block, 4) Rear u-bolts, 2) Brakeline relocationg kit, 2) Axle shims and required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks