Tuff Country's 4 Inch Toyota Tundra lift kit will allow for use of up to 35 inch tires (with minor trimming) and gives additional fender clearance. This lift kit uses a combination of new upper control arms and coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while maintaining factory geometry.
The rear of the Tundra is lifted using 2 inch lift block and extended u-bolts. Installation is straight forward with no holes to drill. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch Tundra Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Rear Shocks
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires (with no trimming required) or 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with minor trimming of body mounts)
- New upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- No drilling, cutting or welding required, simple installation
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Extended shocks or shock extensions required
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-Present Toyota Tundra 4WD/2WD (Excludes TRD Pro)
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Front struts can be retained
- Tuff Country recommends a 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires (with no trimming required) or 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with minor trimming of the body mounts) with a wheel that has a back spacing of 5.5 inches or less. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front / 2 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Upper control ams, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Pre-load spacers, 2) Sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear brake cable drop brackets, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Extended U-bolts, 1) Hardware bag, 2) Rear SX8000 Shocks