With this Tuff Country Toyota Tacoma Lift Kit you can raise your Tacoma 4 inches, enough to clear 33 inch tires. Designed to fit 4 wheel drive and Pre-Runner Toyota Tacoma models in the year range from 2005 to Present.
Using a combination of upper control arms and upper strut spacers to lift the your truck's front end, the proper geometry is maintained to allow for easy front end alignment which gives you Tacoma better driving and handling charactistics. The rear end is lifted using cast iron block and extended u-bolts.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry (they really do!). All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch Tacoma Lift Kit w/ SX6000 Rear Shocks
- Upper control arms for proper front end geometry
- Uses upper coil / strut spacers to maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained, extended rear shocks required
- Allows use of 33 inch tires
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2005-Present Toyota Tacoma 4WD and PreRunner (Excludes TRD Pro)
- New extended shocks are required for this lift kit
- Excludes Tacoma TRD Pro
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front / 2 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Upper strut pre-load spacers, 2) Rear cast iron lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Hardware bag, 2) SX6000 Rear Shocks