Gain additional clearance to fit 33 inch tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country Silverado/Sierra HD 4 inch lift kit. Using a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 2 inch cast iron blocks lift the rear to level with the front.
Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. A one-piece subframe strengthens and stabilizes the front end.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks and 1-Piece Sub Frame
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500/3500HD 4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500/3500HD 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5 back spacing or less is required
- Average Install Time: 8-10 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front/2 Inches Rear (Levels front w/ rear)
- Includes: 1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 2 inch cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brake line relocating kit and all required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks