When purchasing a Silverado/Sierra 3500/3500HD lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's new Strong 3500/3500HD lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability.
This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 2 inch cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the Silverado/Sierra 3500/3500HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 4 Inch EZ-Ride Strong Lift Kit w/ 3-Piece Sub Frame and SX8000 Shocks
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500/3500HD 4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500/3500HD 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Only fits 2007-2008 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end
- Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5 inch back spacing or less are required
- Average Install Time: 8-10 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4 Inches Front/2 Inches Rear
- Includes: 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 2 inch cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brake line relocating kit and required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks