Want to lift your Dodge Ram 2500/3500 and get the best possible ride and handling? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Dodge Ram Long Arm Lift Kits are your answer!
This lift kit is designed to lift your Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4.5 inches using the long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and better suspension articulation.
Both upper and lower arms use greasable, rebuildable flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. Upper coil spring tower spacers mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket, sway bar drop brackets and drop pitman arm ensure everything is aligned properly. All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kit.
- 4.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuff Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg's lift kits
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2000-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 2000-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Will not fit with the Off Road models
- Will not fit with Dana 70 or Dana 80 front end
- Fits models without factory overloads. For this lift kit to fit with factory overloads purchase Tuff Country u-bolt kit P/N 37755
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4.5 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) 4.5 Inch Upper coil spring tower brackets, 2) Lower Control Arms, 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Long Arm Mounting Brackets, 1) track bar bracket, 2) Sway Bar Relocating Brackets, 2) Rear Add-a-Leafs, 4) Rear extended u-bolts, 1) Drop Pitman Arm, 1) Hardware bar, 1) Poly and sleeve kit, 4) SX8000 Shocks