Get additional tire clearance to fit 35 inch tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Dodge Ram 4.5 inch lift kit. This Dodge lift kit uses coil spring tower brackets that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end. Rear cast iron blocks (replace the factory blocks) and rear add-a-leafs lift the rear of the Dodge Ram.
The advantage of using the coil tower brackets is you maintain a factory ride while being securely bolted in above your factory coil springs. Extended upper and lower control arms w/poly bushings, a track bar relolcating bracket, drop pitman arm and front sway bar relocating brackets ensure everything is aligned properly. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks (Fits Models w/ Factory Overloads)
- Upper and lower control arms included to maintain proper alignment
- Upper coil spring tower brackets retain a factory ride
- Pitman arm included
- New track bar bracket included
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD (w/ Factory Overloads)
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD (w/ Factory Overloads)
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Will not fit with the Off Road models
- Will not fit with Dana 70 or Dana 80 front end
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4.5 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) 4.5 Inch Upper coil spring spacers, 2) Upper control arms, 2) Lower control arms, 1) track bar bracket, 2) sway bar drop brackets, 1) Track bar support bracket, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 2) 5.5 inch rear lift block (replaces factory block), 4) U-bolts, 1) Pitman arm and required hardware, 4) SX8000 Shocks