Gain additional tire clearance to fit 33 inch tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country P/N 55902 Toyota Tundra 4.5 inch lift kit. This very popular lift kit uses a combination of a one piece subframe and upper coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while rear cast iron block lift the rear.
Differential drop bracket, a front sway bar drop kit, upper ball joint spacers and a steering shaft extension keep everything aligned properly. Once installed this lift kit allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry (they really do!). All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 4.5 Inch Tundra Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Rear Shocks
- Tuff Country 55902 lifts the rear of the Tundra 3 inch for a level stance
- One piece sub-frame increases strength and durability
- Upper coil/strut spacer maintain a near factory ride
- Stock front struts can be retained
- New ball joint included with upper ball joint spacer
- Allows use of 33 inch tires
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2006-2006 Toyota Tundra 4WD/2WD
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Front struts can be retained
- Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.75 inch back spacing or less is required
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 4.5 Inches Front / 3 Inches Rear
- Includes: 1) One piece subframe, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Sway bar drop brackets, 2) Upper ball joint spacers, 1) Steering shaft extension, 2) Upper ball joint knuckle plate, 2) Cast iron 3 inch rear lift blocks, 4) Rear u-bolts, 1) Hardware bag, 2) SX8000 Rear Shocks