This Tuff Country Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 3 inch lift kit will allow clearance for 295/R70 tires while giving it a great new look. Using replacement upper control arms around front strut spacers and rear coil spring spacers to maintain a near factory ride.
This upgraded version of the 3 inch lift kit includes Uni-Ball joints in the upper control arms. The uni-ball is much more durable than standard ball joints, will last longer and gives better suspension articulation.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3 Inch Uni-Ball Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Lifts front of vehicle 3 inches / rear 2 inches for a level stance
- Includes upper control arms to correct front end geometry and eliminate binding
- Uni-Ball joints for durability and better suspension articulation
- Upper coil/strut spacer maintain a near factory ride
- Stock front struts can be retained
- Rear coil spring spacers
- Allows use of 295/R70 tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2003-Present Toyota 4Runner (Excludes Trail Edition and TRD Pro)
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Will not fit Trail Edition, X-REAS or models equipped with Hydraulic Sway Bar or Auto Ride front shocks
- Recommended Tire Size: 295/70R
- Amount of Lift: 3 Inch Front / 2 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Upper Control Arms, 8) Poly Bushings, 2) Front strut spacers, 2) Front pre-load spacers, 2) Rear coil spring spacers, 1) Hardware bag, 2) Rear SX8000 Shocks