Gain additional tire clearance to fit 32 inch tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country P/N 52904 Toyota Tacoma lift kit. This extremely popular Toyota Tacoma lift kit includes everthing needed to lift your Tacoma 3 inches. Upper coil spring/strut spacers lift the front of the vehicle while keeping a factory ride. Existing factory struts do not need to be replaced.
Cast iron blocks lift the rear of the Tacoma. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3 Inch Tacoma Lift Kit w/ Rear SX8000 Shocks
- Tuff Country P/N 52904 uses upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- Rear cast iron blocks
- Allows use of 32 inch tires
- Rear stainless steel brake hose included
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD and PreRunner
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 32 Inch x 10.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 3 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2), Front strut spacers, 2) Front strut pre-load spacers, 6) Strut studs, 1) Rear brake line and bracket, 2) 3 inch cast iron rear lift blocks, 4) Rear u-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Hardware bag, 2) Rear SX8000 Shocks