Wanting to lift your Dodge Ram 3500 just enough in the front and rear? Tuff Country's 3 Inch Ram lift kit will allow for use of up to 35 inch tires and gives additional fender clearance. Designed using 3 inch front upper coil spring spacers and 1 inch rear axle lift blocks, this lift kit will raise your Ram 3500 and while maintaining a factory ride. Included is also a bracket to relocate your track bar and a drop pitman arm to keep your front end in proper alignment and geometry.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit / leveling kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a leveling kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest leveling kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3 Inch Lift Kit w/ Front Shock Relocating Brackets
- Gives additional clearance for 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- New upper coil spring spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple installation
- Drop pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket included to maintain proper alignment and geometry
- Front shock relocation brackets included
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- Will fit dually models.
- Excludes Power Wagon models and models with factory rear air suspension
- Recommended Tire Size: 35 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 3 Inch Front / 1 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) 3 Inch Front Coil Spring Spacers, 2) Front Shock Relating Brackets, 1) Track bar relocating bracket, 1) Drop pitman arm, 2) 1 inch rear axle block, 4) Extended u-bolts, 1 Hardware bag