Lift your Toyota Tundra with ease using this Tuff Country 3 inch suspension lift kit to fit up to 33 inch tires. Upper coil spring/strut spacers lift the front of the Tundra without any strut disassembly required while maintaining a factory ride. Also included are differential drop spacers that correct the CV axle angles back to factory specs. Many other brands do not include this feature which can cause unnessary wear on factory CV boots.
Lift blocks with extended u-bolts lift the rear 1.25 inches to level the front with the rear. Existing factory struts and rear shocks do not need to be replaced. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 30 years and backs all Toyota Tundra lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3 Inch Tundra Lift Kit w/ Rear SX8000 Shocks
- Tuff Country P/N 53072 uses upper coil/strut spacers that do not required strut disassembly
- 3 inch front lift, 1.25 inch rear lift to level vehicle
- Includes differential drop spacers to return CV axles to factory angles (not included in most competitors kits can increase CV boot wear)
- Factory front struts are retained
- New shocks not required
- New rims not required
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2007-Present Toyota Tundra 4WD/2WD (Excludes TRD Pro)
- New extended shocks are not required to install this lift kit properly
- Excludes TRD Pro
- Trimming of front inner wheel well plastic lining may be required depending on wheel off set and tires size
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 Inch x 12.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 3 Inch Front / 1.25 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front strut spacers, 2) Rear 1.25 inch lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Brake line bracket, 1) Hardware bag, 2) Rear SX8000 Shocks