Lift your Toyota Tacoma with ease using the new Tuff Country's 3 inch lift kit designed with upper struts spacers that do not required strut disassembly. This makes installation much simpler and does not require a strut compressor. Once installed this kit allow you additional tire clearance to fit 32 inch tires.
1.25 inch rear aluminum block with extended u-bolts lift the rear end to level the Tacoma. Front differential spacers are included to eliminate unnessary wear on factory CV boots. New front struts are not required and rear shocks are optional.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3 Inch Tacoma Lift Kit (No Strut Disassembly)
- Upper strut/coil spacer require no strut disassembly for easy install
- Front stock struts can be retained, new rear shocks not required
- Designed to level front 3 inch with the rear 1.25 inch
- Allows use of 32 inch tires
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2005-Present Toyota Tacoma 4WD and PreRunner (Excludes TRD Pro)
- New extended shocks are not required for this lift kit
- Excludes TRD Pro
- Recommended Tire Size: 32 Inch x 10.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 3 Inches Front / 1.25 Inches Rear
- Includes: 2) Upper Strut Spacers, 1) Rear brake line bracket, 2) 1.25 inch aluminum rear blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Hardware bag