Tuff Country's 3.5 inch Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit is a great solution to add some extra height and tire clearance to your Grand Cherokee. Using new EZ-Ride coil springs in the front and rear you are able to maintain a near factory ride while lift the vehicle. New front and rear lower control arms along with front and rear track bar relocation brackets keep everything properly aligned.
Once the lift kit is installed you have Jeep Grand Cherokee that can fit up to 31 inch tires which will give you some additional ground clearance for that next off-road trip. All Tuff Country lift kits and leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3.5 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX6000 Shocks
- Jeep EZ-Ride coil springs give a comfortable ride and great off-road performance
- New extended lower control arms include poly bushings
- Track bar relocating brackets included
- Great on and off-road performance
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Allows use of 31 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1992-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Fits 4WD and AWD models
- Recommended Tire Size: 31 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 3.5 Inch Front / 3.5 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front Coil Springs, 2) Rear Coil Springs, 4) Lower Control Arms w/poly bushings and sleeves (front and rear), 1) Front track bar bracket, 1) Rear Track bar bracket and hardware, 4) SX6000 Shocks