Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convinced that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit.
Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits and leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
EZ-Flex control arms unique design and function deliver the best highway drive ability available in performance control arms. The specialized design minimizes stress on frame and axle mounts, and results in greater axle movement. Bushing and sleeve design provides the best highway steering control and minimizes darting and road wander. Simple adjustments to EZ-Flex Arms will help eliminate most drive line vibration.
- 3.5 Inch EZ-Flex Lift Kit w/ SX6000 Shocks
- The ultimate system for the off-road enthusiast
- EZ-Flex control arms allow maximum articulation
- No vibration problems that are associated with other systems
- Allows use of 31 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1992-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Average Install Time: 5 to 7 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 31 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 3.5 Inch Front / 3.5 Inch Rear
- Includes: (2) EZ-Ride coil springs - front, (2) EZ-Ride coil springs - rear, (2) Track bar bracket (front and rear), (4) EZ-Flex Lower control arms (w/poly bushings), (2) Front Brake Line Extension, (1) Hardware bag, 4) SX6000 Shocks