This Tuff Country Cherokee lift kits includes EZ-Ride coil springs for a comfortable ride without sacrificing off-road performance. New extended lowering control arms and a track bar relocating bracket are included to maintain proper alignment. A transfer case drop kit is used to help eliminate vibrations. New replacement rear leaf springs replace tired or sagging stock leaf springs.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3.5 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ Rear Leaf Springs and SX6000 Shocks
- Uses EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- New replacement rear leaf springs
- New lower control arms with poly bushings
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Great on and off-road performance
- Transfer case drop kit included
- Allows use of 31 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit
- Requires rims with 4.5 inch backspacing or less
- Recommended Tire Size: 31 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 3.5 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Coil Springs, 2) Lower Control Arms, 1) Track Bar Bracket, 1) Transfer Cases Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear leaf springs, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX6000 Shocks