Needing some additional tire clearance for your Jeep Cherokee or just that aggessive lifted look? Installing this 3.5 Inch Tuff Country suspension lift kit will give enough clearance to mount up to 31 inch tires. The included EZ-Ride coil springs are built for the dual purpose of comfort and off road performance. Unlike many low end Jeep Cherokee lift kits, alignment issues are not a problem.
The included extended controls arms are designed slightly longer than factory arms and the included track bar drop bracket will keep the front end in the proper geometry. Vibrations are kept in check with the simple to install kit to drop the transfer case cross member. The rear end of the Jeep Cherokee is lifted by inserting cast iron lift blocks between the axle and rear leaf springs. The factory u-bolts are then replaced with new extended ubolts to finish the job.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 3.5 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Increases Tire Clearance to fit 31 inch tires
- Extended Control Arm and Track Bar Bracket keep Front End in Alignment
- Eliminate Vibrations with the included Transfer Case Drop Kit
- Excellent for Off Road or the Highway
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Polyurethane Bushings included with Control Arms
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit
- Requires rims with 4.5 inch backspacing or less
- Recommended Tire Size: 31 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 3.5 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) EZ-Ride Coil Springs, 2) Extended EZ-Ride Lower Control Arms, 1) Track Bar Relocating Bracket, 1) Transfer Case Member Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 4) Extended U-bolts, 2) 3 Inch Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks