Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convinced that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit.
Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits and leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
EZ-Flex control arms unique design and function deliver the best highway driveability available in performance control arms. The specialized design minimizes stress on frame and axle mounts, and results in greater axle movement. Bushing and sleeve design provides the best highway steering control and minimizes darting and road wander. Simple adjustments to EZ-Flex Arms will help eliminate most drive line vibration.
- 3.5 Inch EZ-Flex Lift Kit w/ SX6000 Shocks
- The ultimate system for the off-road enthusiast
- EZ-Flex control arms allow great articulation
- EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- Transfer case drop included
- Allows use of 31 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee
- Stock shocks are not long enough to mount with this kit
- Requires rims with 4.5 inch backspacing or less
- Recommended Tire Size: 31 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 3.5 Inch Front / 3 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Coil Springs, 2) EZ-Flex Lower Control Arms, 1) Track Bar Bracket, 1) Transfer Cases Drop Kit, 1) Brakeline Relocating Kit, 4) U-bolts, 2) 3 Inch Lift Blocks, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX6000 Shocks