Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. Replace your front and rear springs is with the superior ride of the Tuff Country EZ-Ride leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
Also includes new springs eye bolts, front and rear ubolts and polyurethane leaf spring bushings. A drop steering arm used to maintain a full turning radius. Once installed will allow use of 32 inch x 10.5 inch tires.
- 2 Inch E-Z Ride Lift Kit (Fits Models w/ 52 Inch Long Rear Springs)
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with EZ-Ride leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Allows use of 32 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Sold As A Kit
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Truck K10/K20 4x4
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4
- 1969-1972 GMC Truck K10/K20 4x4
- 1969-1972 GMC Suburban 4x4
- 1969-1972 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- Recommended Tire Size: 32 Inch x 10.5 Inch
- Amount of Lift: 2 Inch Front/2 Inch Rear
- Factory front and rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly.
- Recommended for vehicles with small block engines only.
- Includes: 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) E-Z Ride rear leaf springs, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front spring eye bolts, 4) Rear spring eye bolts