Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality and best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit.
Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy.
Get a superior ride with the EZ-Ride leafs springs. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
- 2 Inch EZ-Ride Lift Kit
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with EZ-Ride leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Allows use of 32 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Recommended for small block engines only
- Shocks sold separately as an option
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Truck K10/K20 4x4
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Suburban 1/2 Ton/3/4 Ton 4x4
- 1969-1972 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4
- 1969-1972 GMC Truck K10/K20 4x4
- 1969-1972 GMC Suburban 1/2 Ton/3/4 Ton 4x4
- 1969-1972 GMC Jimmy 4x4
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Includes: 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) 2 inch rear cast iron blocks, 4) Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts