Gain additional tires with this Tuff Country 22919 Ford F150 2 inch lift kit. This Ford lift kit uses a combination of upper coil/strut spacers and rear lift blocks to get 2 inches of lift. The strut spacers do not require factory strut disassembly for a simple installation. Rear 3 inch lift blocks are added to between your leaf spring and rear axle (the factory 1 inch block is removed) for a lift of 2 inches in the rear (includes extended u-bolts). Once installed this lift kit will keep the Factory Rake, with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 2 Inch Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Simple bolt-on installation
- No strut disassembly required for front struts spacers
- New front struts are not required
- Rear block installed between leaf springs and rear axle
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Tuff Country 22919 Lifts F150 2 inches in front and 2 inches in rear
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 2009-Present Ford F150 4WD/2WD
- Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit, however new replacement shocks are strongly recommended
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 2 Inch Front / 2 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front upper coil spacers, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Rear Ubolts, 2) Hardware bags, 4) SX8000 Shocks