Lift your Ford Excursion with this Tuff Country P/N 22966 2.5 inch suspension lift kit. This simple to install lift kit includes (2) front leaf packs that are added to existing front leaf springs. The cool thing about this lift kit is by using the 4 or 5 leaf (depending on engine) spring pack most of the lift height is added from the thickness of the leaf pack, not by re-arching the stock springs.
The benefit to you is a level Ford Excursion with a near factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket to maintain proper alignment is included along with extended front u-bolts. Rear 5.5 inch lift blocks replace place the factory blocks to level the Excursion. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and is the originator of the leveling kit, backing all kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Leaf packs added to existing leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Factory shocks can be retained
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD w/ Gas Engine
- Extended shocks are recommended with this lift kit, but not required to install this lift kit properly
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 2.5 Inch Front / 2 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front Leaf Packs (added to front stock leaf springs), 1) Track Bar Bracket, 4) Front U-bolts, 2) Front Center Pins for Leaf Springs, 2) 5.5 Inch Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 4) Rear U-bolts, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks