This Tuff Country Ram 2500/3500 leveling kit will lift the front end 2 inches, which will give you a level stance. Designed to install easily by inserting the two included coil spring spacers above your factory coil springs. Requires no drilling.
Once installed, the Ram 3500 will maintain a factory ride and will allow installation of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires. Made of 1/4 inch steel and powder coated for strength and durability. Extended shocks or shocks relocation brackets are strongly recommended.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit / leveling kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a leveling kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest leveling kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 2 Inch Front Leveling Kit
- Lifts front of Dodge Ram 3500 2 inches for a level stance
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Made of 1/4 inch steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2014-2018 Ram 2500 4WD
- 2014-2018 Ram 3500 4WD
- New extended shocks or shock relocating brackets are strong recommend to install this leveling kit properly
- This leveling kit is designed to fit the new style 3 link suspension. You can identify this by your front shock being outside the front coil spring. If your shock is inside the coil spring please order part P/N 32900
- Excludes Power Wagon models