Raise the front end of your Ram 1500 truck with this easy to install leveling kit from Tuff Country. This kit will lift the front of your Ram 2 inches to sit the truck level with the rear while maintaining a factory ride. Made in USA of 1/4 inch steel. Easy installation design mounts the spacers above the factory strut assembly and require no strut disassembly.
Also included in this kit for the newer model Ram's are upper control arm polyurethane bump stops and brackets to eliminate excessive downward travel. New factory struts are not required and no permanent changes are required. Powder coated for long lasting durability.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension leveling kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a leveling kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest leveling kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 2 Inch Front Leveling Kit
- No strut disassembly required to install, simple-bolt installation
- Levels front of Ram with the rear
- Includes upper control arm poly bump stops and brackets to eliminate excessive downward travel
- Made of 1/4 inch steel
- Factory struts can be used
- Maintains a factory ride
- Eliminates the nose down look
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- No spring compression required
- No permanent modifications to factory parts
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2014-2018 Ram 1500 4WD
- Excludes models with front air struts, Mega Cab and Rebel models
- Excludes 3.6 V6 models
- Will fit EcoDiesel models