This Tuff Country 32909 EZ-Ride Suspension leveling kit for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 will lift the front end 2 inches, which will give you a level stance. Designed to install easily by inserting the two included coil spring spacers above your factory coil springs. Requires no drilling.
Once installed the Ram 2500/3500 will maintain a factory ride and will allow installation of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires. Made of 1/4 inch steel and powder coated for strength and durability. This leveling kit includes front shock relocation brackets to allow use of factory shocks.
- 2 Inch Front Leveling Kit
- Lifts front of Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2 inches for a level stance
- Allows use of 35 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Includes front shock extension brackets
- Made of 1/4 inch steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 2014-2018 Ram 2500 4WD
- 2014-2018 Ram 3500 4WD
- This leveling kit is designed to fit the new style 3 link suspension. You can identify this by your front shock being outside the front coil spring. If your shock is inside the coil spring please order P/N 32900.
- Excludes Power Wagon models