Lift your Jeep CJ5/CJ7 with a suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension and get additional tire clearance for larger tires.
This lift kit will replace your old tired leaf springs with superior riding Tuff Country EZ-Ride leafs springs included in this Jeep lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 2.5 Inch EZ Ride Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- EZ-Ride front leaf springs for the ultimate in ride quality and durability
- Included transfer case drop kit eliminates vibrations
- Brakeline relocating brackets included
- Allows use of 32 inch x 10.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ5
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly
- Optional drop pitman arm fits with power steering only
- Recommended Tire Size: 32 inch x 10.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 2.5 Inch Front / 2.5 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) EZ-Ride rear leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 4) Front u-bolts, 4) Rear u-bolts, 1) Brake line Relocating Kit, 1) Transfer case drop kit, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks