Get added tire clearance for 33 inch tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford F250 lift kit. This 2.5 inch Ford F250 lift kit uses front leaf packs that are added to the existing leaf springs and rear add-a-leafs to lift your truck. Front axle pivot brackets with adjustable cam-bolt keeps the proper alignment. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware.
Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
- 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ SX8000 Shocks
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Leaf packs added to existing leaf springs
- Axle pivot brackets include camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 33 inch x 12.5 inch tires
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all lift kits
- Sold As A Kit
- 1997 Ford F250 4WD (Fits Models with Diesel or 460 Gas Engine)
- Recommended Tire Size: 33 inch x 12.5 inch
- Amount of Lift: 2.5 Inch Front / 2 Inch Rear
- Includes: 2) Front leaf packs, 2) Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam bolts), 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 4) Front U-bolts, 1) Hardware Bag, 4) SX8000 Shocks